Commercial Print Agent
All kinds of Dance
Snow & Water Skiing
"An Indian Jeremy Piven with the sweetness and high energy of Ashton Kutcher."
"The sweets and charm of Patrick Dempsey with the smarm of Scott Caan."
Patricia Dawson and Pierre Gatling
The Brogan Agency
After Hours: (310) 502-4653
Victor Kruglov & Associates
Daniel Mentz was born and raised near Frankfurt am Main in Germany. He developed his love for the stage through dancing Rock 'n Roll when he was 6 years old.
After graduating High School he got his German college degree (Abitur), majoring in English and Politics & Economics. Daniel started shooting short films with his friends at an early age and he continued to write, direct and act in films throughout high school and college.
Daniel has starred in many independent films and commercials with recent bookings being the dark drama feature CHILDREN OF SORROW, an international commercial for Apple and a short film called THE OTHER DAY.
His comedy feature screenplay THE MARRIAGE MYTH is currently raising funds for production.
Barry Bookin Management
I have worked internationally as a voice artist for over 6 years. Please visit my website for a full overview of my VO page, including accents, deliveries, characters, commercial, narrative, hard sell, soft sell and general madness. http://www.jogalloway.com or on Voice 123 at http://voice123.com/jogalloway
RESUME AND LINKS:
" A young Daryl Hannah meets Blake Lively."
Theatrical Rep: Courtney Peldon
The Burstein Company
Special Information for Casting/Potential Reps:
- I tested twice this year for series regular roles (ABC and Nickelodeon).
- Since 1991, I have starred as a series regular on 6 TV shows (over 100 episodes):
- Disney Channel's "Mickey Mouse Club" w/ Justin Timberlake, Ryan Gosling, Keri Russell (Variety Show, 4 Seasons)
- Disney Channel's "Emerald Cove" w/ Keri Russell (Drama, 1 Season)
- NBC's "Jenny" w/ Jenny McCarthy (Sitcom, 1 Season)
- NBC's "Kristin" w/ Kristin Chenoweth (Sitcom, 1 Season)
- UPN's "Shasta McNasty" w/ Carmine Giovanazzo (Sitcom, 1 Season
- FOX's "Wanda At Large" w/ Wanda Sykes (Sitcom, 2 Seasons)
- Since 1996, I have recurred and guest starred on a dozen network TV shows (ER, Bones, etc.), and appeared in a dozen films including "The Sum of All Films," "Year of The Dog," "Lakeview Terrace," "Fame," and "Thor."
- The last two and a half years have a gap in my acting work, as I focused on setting up a multi-picture deal with Code Black/Lionsgate. Since I am Executive Producing (not Producing) these projects, my time is now free to pursue acting full-time. I do, however, intend to appear in these films wherever it makes sense for my scripts. Moving into 2014, I hope these films will assist in promoting my brand and acting talents.
- I am willing to do voice over work, low budget films, independent films, shorts, and new media projects, in order to build back up my visibility, and remain sharp.
"The perfect storm of Jonah Hill and Michael Cera."
Samantha Daniels and Peter Novick
Mavrick Artists Agency (Commercial)
"Three men had a baby starring Joe Montegna, Ray Romano, and Jon Lovitz."
DDO Artists Agency
"Robin Williams meets Sean Penn in Woody Allen's Manhattan."
"Jason Segel's cop cousin with the simplistic charm of Matt Leblanc."
Jason has enjoyed success in several career endeavors, from the commodities industry as a power trader and marketer, to playing professional poker, to creating and developing non-scripted series for the small screen. In 2012 he sold the show LAST FAMILY ON EARTH to Spike TV, which brought him to Los Angeles. Ultimately his experience creating projects as a producer inspired him to pursue another passion that had long been brewing inside--ACTING. Having performed standup at Gotham Comedy Club in NYC, The Comedy Store in LA, amongst others, as well as training at Lesly Kahn and Company, The Groundlings, amongst others, Jason has found his true passion. He has gotten off to a hot start to his acting career by booking four commercials in the spring of 2013, and then parlayed that into signing with Venture IAB as his commercial representation. He also has roles in two upcoming films that are set to be shot in the summer of 2013.
"The look of Rose Byrne with the tenderness of Rachel McAdams."
I've lived here in LA for almost a year now and I love it! I have booked several industrials, a commercial, and an indie feature since being here. I have grown tremendously this past year, studying with incredible people like Lesly Kahn, and getting in the best physical shape of my life (thank you P90X). I love to learn and I love a challenge.
"A young Sara Ramirez channeling Lucille Ball, on THE MILLIONAIRE MATCHMAKER."